Update: Microsoft finally decided to push Windows 10 Build 15063.13 as the first Cumulative update for non-insiders running official Creators Update. Build 15063.13 (KB4016251) appears on the Windows 10 History page now as the first Windows 10 Version 1703 update.
Microsoft has also provided the full changelog of Build 15063.13 that you can read below. It brings fixes to four issues.
Windows 10 Build 15063.13 Full Changelog:
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue with Windows audio devicegraph isolation burning CPU-endless loop due to defective APOs.
- Addressed installation issue with V3 XPS-based printer connections from non-1703 clients to 1703.
- Addressed issue with Surface USB: Bluetooth radio sometimes fails to re-enumerate during hibernate/resume.
- Addressed issue with virus protection product driver install triggering a system crash on build 15060 configured with DeviceGuard.
You can download CU KB4016251 by clicking here.
[ap_divider color=”#CCCCCC” style=”solid” thickness=”10px” width=”100%” mar_top=”20px” mar_bot=”20px”]
Microsoft has pushed second cumulative updates to the Windows 10 RTM Build 15063. The Cumulative Update KB4016251 brings Windows 10 Build 15063.13 to Slow and Release Preview Rings. Cumulative Update KB4016252 brings Build 15063.14 and has been released to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
Both the cumulative updates KB4016251 and KB4016252 include the same fixes from the first cumulative update Build 15063.11 and also pack additional fixes.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where printer connections from clients running older versions of Windows (V3-XPS-based-drivers) failed to connect to clients running the Windows 10 Creators Update.
- Microsoft fixed an issue where on some devices like the Surface Pro 3, the Windows audio device graph isolation would max out CPU utilization due to being stuck in an endless loop due to defective Realtek APOs.
Cumulative Update Build 15063.14 includes the same fixes from Build 15063.11 and Build 15063.13 (see above) plus this additional fix:
- Microsoft fixed an issue where non-suspendable processes would suspend after waking a device.
Microsoft is planning to release Windows 10 Creators Update on April 11. These cumulative updates fix the last remaining bugs and issues in the Creators Update RTM Build 15063, which is now available for download via ISO too.