Disqus Beta app for Windows 10 has been updated in the store and ships with some new features along with usual bug fixes as well.
The latest app version 4.0.16 brings real time updates for discussions which means you get to see when someone is typing a reply or upvoting an opinion. It is also now possible to share and copy links in discussions and comments.
Apart from that, users who were experiencing app crashes when mentioning some other user, should be fixed now.
For detailed changes, here is the full changelog:
- Real-time updates in discussions. You’ll know when new comments and votes come in, and even when someone is typing a reply.
- You can now share and copy links to both discussions and comments
- Improved the expired login experience, so you shouldn’t see an error after 30 days
- Cleaner design for the article text reader
- Ads now take less space, especially on mobile
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when mentioning a user
- Various small UI/design cleanup and fixes
Although the store still lists the app as Beta, after installing the latest update, the tag seems to have been removed and that is a good sign considering the fact the app is near to its final release.
The update is now live, and you can download it now by heading over to store using the link below.