Disqus app on Windows 10 has seen an update in the Windows Store. The latest update bumps the app to version 4.3, and adds quite a few new features as well fixes some bugs along the way.
Among the new features is the ability to switch between apps, or in other words, Disqus app now suppors “Apps for websites” functionality on Windows 10. So, on updating the app and visiting disqus.com will get you a prompt to make a switch for a better experience.
Here is the full changelog:
- Flagging comments now allows you to select a reason
- Support for a site’s custom comment policy
- Button to open an article in a site’s app, starting with allaboutwindowsphone.com
- Web-to-app linking capability from disqus.com
- Fixed a bug preventing you from refreshing comments in a discussion
- Fixed a layout issue that would make the menu button unusable with certain phones (e.g. Lumia 1520)
Find the update in the Windows Store below.