At E3 2017, ORIGIN PC took the wraps off of their all-new thin and light gaming laptop, named EVO15-S. The EVO15-S is powered by latest Windows 10 feature update, the Windows 10 Creators Update.
The new EVO15-S gaming notebook supports up to NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1070 desktop-class graphics, providing gamers an unmatched performance and power efficiency for games, 4K gaming and VR play.
Since the machine is powered by Windows 10, gamers get native game streaming via Mixer, performance boost via Game Mode, and track their status, get in touch with gamer community through the Xbox app, DirectX 12 support and more.
Further more, the all-new EVO15-S measures only .73 inches in thickness and weighing only 4.3 pounds.
The EVO15-S lights up the best of the Windows 10 Creators Update, including the all-new Paint 3D app and Remix3D.com community, Windows Defender Security Center, Night light, mini view and more. It also arrives built-in with Microsoft Edge for fast and secure browsing, your digital personal assistant Cortana* and comprehensive protection with Windows Defender.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- Optional 15.6″ 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or a FHD (1920×1080) HD IPS display
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Up to 1 x 2TB m.2 PCIe and 1 x 2.5″ 4TB HDD/SSD
- Up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming 360˚
- 2x USB Type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and a 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader
- Backlit multi-color keyboard and optional custom paint
- Includes free lifetime 24/7 US-based tech support
Price and Release date
To learn more about the ORIGIN PC’s EVO15-S high-performance thin & light laptop, its release date and price, please visit originpc.com