EarTrumpet app version 2.0 is now available to download from Windows Store. This app is a powerful volume control app for Windows.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings many new features to the app such as middle click on notification area icon to mute, ability to move apps between devices, and more. Check out the full changelog below.
- – Added middle click on notification area icon to mute
- – Added ability to use mouse wheel to change device volume when window is open
- – Added multi-channel peak metering
- – Added ability to move apps between devices
- – Added ability to view multiple devices
- – Added volume mixer window
- – Enhanced app session grouping
- – Enhanced keyboarding
- – Added keyboard shortcut to open flyout
- – Added support for Windows light/dark mode
- – Added Sounds, Recording, etc. links to context menu
- – Enhanced animations and detail work
- – Additional fixes for RTL, Accessibility, and apps without icons
In case if you don’t know about this app check out the features below.
- Controls classic and modern app volumes
- Controls default audio device with two clicks
- Matches the look and feel of Windows
- Supports moving apps between playback devices
- Integrated with Feedback Hub
You can download the updated version of app from the link given below.