Evernote app has received a new update to Windows 10 devices. The latest update version is 6.10.6921which brings many fixes and improvements.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings fixes for the intermittent issue where notes are sometimes not loaded when on-demand sync option is selected. Also, the latest update brings improves UI tweaks to the sidebar to reduce the size of the new note button and to make the list of notebooks and shortcuts easier to scan. Check out the full changelog below.
Note: Versions 6.10 is supported in OS versions Windows 7 and up.
– An intermittent issue where notes are sometimes not loaded when on-demand sync option is selected
– An issue where local notebooks are sometimes missing
– An issue where a new line is sometimes introduced after copy/pasting text into a note
– An issue where an audio note is not saved when switching away from a note while sync is happening
– An issue where Evernote can no longer be launched if the database folder is manually deleted
– An issue where the encrypted text is not always shown after providing the passphrase
– An issue where the annotation is not possible if an attached PDF file name includes “.” (dot symbol)
– UI tweaks to the sidebar to reduce the size of the new note button and to make the list of notebooks and shortcuts easier to scan
You can download the updated app from the link given below.