Microsoft has released the Insider slow update for Office Mobile apps for Insiders for the month of February.
These updates are packed with new features and improvements across all the Office apps on Mobile.
Make sure you have the following build numbers after you complete the install: Word Mobile (17.7870.4773), Excel Mobile (17.7870.5025), PowerPoint Mobile (17.7870.4264) and OneNote for Windows 10 (17.7870.5762).
What’s New in v17.7870 for Office Mobile?
- Open more files in Excel Mobile: You can now open even more file types than before. For example, you can open files that contain legacy drawing objects.
- Password Protection in OneNote: Add a password to a section to keep your notes safe from prying eyes. Learn more about password-protecting notes.
- Change layer order in OneNote: Put tables, note containers, pictures, and shapes into your notes and then arrange which are in front and which are behind.
- Create diagrams or flowcharts in OneNote on Windows tablet: Use the Shapes gallery to insert perfect circles, squares, arrows and more.
- New page placement in OneNote: Quickly add a new page below the currently selected one, rather than at the bottom of the page list.
- New paragraph handles in OneNote on Windows tablet: Grab the paragraph handles and reorder or collapse text on the page.
- Reorder your notebooks in OneNote: Sort your notebooks however you like. Simply click and drag a notebook to reorder it in the list.
- Save images and files in OneNote: Save your favorite picture or an important file outside of OneNote. Just right-click and save it to a location you specify.
To get your favorite Office Mobile app, click the following links from your Windows device.