Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud service with lots of features for users. Now Dropbox has launched it’s Windows 10 version with all the best features of Windows 10 . The new Universal Windows 10 Dropbox app comes packed with features like Live tiles, Windows Hello and Interactive notifications.
Have a look at the new features of his Windows 10 app.
- Updated for Windows 10: Performance improvements and faster launching for our Universal Windows Platform app.
- Enable Windows Hello: Add an extra layer of protection with Windows Hello, which uses either your face, fingerprint, or iris instead of your password to unlock your Dropbox.
- Quick Access to Recent Files: Using Jump List, all you have to do is right-click on the Dropbox app icon in your taskbar.
- Interactive Device Notifications: Accept a shared folder invitation without opening the app with Notifications.
- Quick Search: You don’t need to click on the search icon; just type what you want to search.
- Drag and Drop: To move or copy a file into Dropbox, just drag and drop it from Windows File Explorer. Within the app, you can also move or copy files into other folders by dragging and dropping them between folders (hold Ctrl to copy).
- Commenting: Add comments directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions.
And the company said many new features are coming and now they are working on Windows 10 Mobile and tablet version of Dropboox and it will out within days. This is a true success story of a collaboration between Microsoft and dropbox.
The company said :
“Microsoft is excited to partner with Dropbox to bring more cloud storage and productivity services to Windows 10 across PC and tablets. With the arrival of Dropbox, Windows 10 fans have easy and convenient access to photos, documents, and files anytime, anywhere.”
Source : Dropbox