Publisher “The Game Bakers” have finally released their hit action title Furi on Xbox One.
Furi is a boss-fight game designed to challenge your skills against a wide variety of unique bosses. Furi offers a unique mix of sword fighting and dual-stick shooting, with a simple set of controls.
Furi’s depth comes from the players learning how best to apply their powers against the varied bosses. Timing, reflexes, and execution will determine how you fare against each one
Fight your way free in our frenzied all-boss fighter, and discover what’s waiting behind the last gate. Furi is all about the tension of one-on-one fights against deadly adversaries. It’s an intense, ultra-responsive game with a unique mix of fast-paced sword fighting and dual-stick shooting. Each of the formidable guardians —designed by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki— has a unique and surprising combat style that requires focus and skill to defeat. The high-energy action gets a boost from an award-winning soundtrack composed by electro musicians Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper and Kn1ght.
- You can slash with your sword, shoot with your gun, dodge and parry. That’s about it.
- You can also charge the slash attack, the gun shot and the dodge.
- Once you’ve got that, you can play!
- There’s no limit to how much you can improve, it’s simple and deep.
- The challenges are based on a simple formula: get warned – react – punish.
- The depth comes from the differences between the guardians. It’s about how you play a few moves differently to beat a different opponent.
- Default difficulty is Furi mode. Beat the game in Furi, and you’ll unlock Furier (hardcore). Beat it in Furier, you’ll unlock a Speedrun mode (compete against time or hits – with leaderboards). There is also an easier mode.
- Furi is about you, the hero, regaining your freedom. While you piece the story together it raises questions on what’s worth fighting for.
- Double vinyl and digital OST, tee-shirts, poster available on the Furi Store: furi.hitpoint.tv
You can learn more about the game on this page here