The day has come! Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana by Microsoft will go on sale in the U.S. starting Sunday, October 22, 2017.
Invoke redefines the smart home speaker space by combining smart, elegant Harman Kardon design and 360-degree, powerful sound with the intelligence of Cortana.
Invoke, with Cortana, is a voice-activated device that can play your favorite music, manage calendars and activities, set reminders, check traffic, deliver the latest news and much more. You can also make calls to cell phones, landlines, and other Skype-enabled devices through built-in Skype integration. It can also be used for home automation, to control your smart home devices like turn on the lights when you get home or control the room temperature etc.
Check out the video introduction below:
- Invoke is crafted from premium materials and has a sleek, modern design.
- Invoke’s striking metallic speaker cabinet (featuring 3 woofers and 3 tweeters) delivers power and projects sound a full 360-degrees.
- Invoke is equipped with easy to use features, like a ‘touch to surprise’ user interface panel at the top of the speaker, interactive Cortana lighting, and intuitive buttons. It is the first of its kind to feature Skype integration, allowing users to make and receive crystal-clear, hands-free calls.
- Invoke is outfitted with HARMAN’s SONIQUE™ far-field voice recognition technology. It is a proprietary 360-degree adaptive technology (featuring 7 microphones) that recognizes all details of voice commands even in environments with high ambient noise. It uses HARMAN’s beam forming, echo cancellation, and noise reduction algorithms to ensure Cortana can hear you, even in challenging environments.
- Available in Pearl Silver (White) and Graphite (Black).
Price and Release Date
Invoke will be available in-store and online at Microsoft Store, Best Buy, and online at HarmanKardon.com starting Sunday, October 22, 2017.
Invoke comes in two color options, Pearl Silver (White) and Graphite (Black) and retails for $199.95 USD.