Ahead of the 2017 CES event, HP announced a new wide-curve all-in-one desktop PC—HP ENVY Curve AIO 34. The new ENVY Curve AIO 34 features a 34″ diagonal Technicolor Color Certified Ultra WQHD micro-edge IPS display with 178° wide-viewing angles, that floats over an integrated four speaker sound bar tuned by Bang & Olufsen.
For late night work shifts, HP has added a low blue light mode to the display which improves eye comfort, hence a better night’s sleep.
HP ENVY Curve AIO 34 is powered by the 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 desktop processors, upto 16GB DDR4 RAM, multiple storage options (1TB SSHD, 256 GB SSD plus 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD plus 2TB HDD), IR camera support for Windows Hello and a hidden microphone.
It also offers wireless charging support for mobile devices and optional NVIDIA GFX discrete graphics.
Other features of HP ENVY Curve AIO 34 include:
- Power and Performance: Designed for a mesmerizing entertainment experience, the world’s widest curved All-in-One with integrated privacy camera practically floats above a sculpted aluminum stand and sound bar.
- Standout performance: With unique features like a pop-up privacy camera and mic, up to Intel® Core™ i7 processor, and up to 16GB of RAM, you can safely stream, play, and work beyond all expectations
- HP Orbit: This bridge between your PC and mobile device lets you share mobile content right to your PC with a simple, secure WiFi connection.
- HP Jumpstart: When you boot up your PC for the first time, get a personal walk-through during the setup. Easily select only the apps you want to install and get an informative overview of your PC’s features.
- Front-row entertainment: Turn your home into a cinematic experience with HP quad speakers custom-tuned in collaboration with audio experts at Bang & Olufsen, combined with a brilliant QuadHD display. Ultra Wide QHD Display. The Ultra Wide QuadHD display (3440 x 1440) gives you almost 5 million pixels with 300 nits of brightness and 99% sRGB.
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen: Quad HP speakers and two passive radiators, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, deliver rich, authentic sound. Don’t just listen – let the immersive experience move you.
- Intuitive touch control: The intuitive audio dial located on the base gives you a simple, natural way to control the volume and skip songs on a playlist.
Pricing and Availability: The HP ENVY Curved All-In-One 34 is expected to be available on HP.com on January 11, 2017 and select retailers on February 26, 2017 starting at $1,729.99