HP has today launched the new portfolio of Pavilion notebooks that include 14″ and 15.6″ diagonal Pavilion notebooks. As per HP these are 11-22 percent thinner and lighter with a smaller footprint compared to the previous generation. Read below for features, pricing and other details.
- The starting weight is 3.3lbs6 and 4.26lbs6 with thin profiles at 19.5mm and 22.5mm, for the 14″ and 15.6″ diagonal versions respectively.
- For creating and consuming media, HP is also offering more power and performance in 15.6″ and 17.3″ diagonal Pavilion models with starting weights at 4.62lbs6 and 6.28lbs6 and 24.5mm and 29.9mm thin profiles, respectively.
- The new designs are offered in a variety of color options including Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Blizzard White, Onyx Black, Cardinal Red, Dragonfly Blue and Sport Purple1 with the new threaded design element on the keyboard and speakers.
- Up to 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor10 options with optional NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950M or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960M graphics or 7th generation AMD A12-9700P Quad-Core processor11 with optional Radeon™ R7 Graphics on select models.
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD9 or up to 2TB9 for single storage options or dual storage options with up to 2TB9 HDD and 128GB SSD9 on select models.
- Optical disk drive for select Pavilion models.
- Edge to edge HD8 or FHD4 IPS displays with optional touch for a more interactive experience on the PC depending on model.
Pricing & Release Date:
- The 14″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available at select retailers on June 12 with a starting price at $539.99.
- The 15.6″ diagonal HP Pavilion is planned to be available on May 18 on HP.com with a starting price at $579.99 and select retailers with a starting price at $599.99.
- The 17.3″ diagonal HP Power Pavilion is planned to be available on HP.com on May 18 with a starting price at $899.99 and select retailers on May 18 with a starting price at $1,099.99.