Microsoft has now pushed the Windows 10 July cumulative update to everyone on Windows 10 version 1511. The update KB3172985 brings Windows 10 Build 10586.494 to PCs running last release Build 10586.420.The update packs numerous fixes and improvements.
Read the full official changelog below.
Windows 10 Build 10586.494 official Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Explorer, Miracast, and Windows kernel.
- Fixed issue with some people seeing a black screen instead of the lock screen when resuming from connected standby.
- Fixed issue with DirectAccess where the Disconnect button appears in some cases when the connection isn’t fully established.
- Fixed issue where local user accounts weren’t locked after a number of failed sign in attempts.
- Improved support for video playback in certain apps that didn’t render video correctly after resuming from sleep.
- Fixed issue with Windows Phone losing user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile in some cases.
- Improved support of the backup settings of apps on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based apps wouldn’t install on Windows 10 Mobile after joining Azure Active Directory.
- Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, networking, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Kernel, .NET Framework, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, and Microsoft Print Spooler.