Microsoft has now released Windows 10 Build 14393.103 to Insiders in Slow & Release Preview Rings. The cumulative update KB3176938 brings this update. it has many fixes and improvements to show as the changelog. If feedback from Insiders remain positive it may be pushed to non-insiders soon.
Keep in mind that the changelog has fixes / improvements for both Mobile and PC.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.103 Changelog:
We have released Cumulative Update (KB3176938) to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This will bring the build number to 14393.103. Here are the fixes and improvements for 14393.103:
- Improved reliability of the Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer.
- Improved support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon and Cortana.