OneNote app has received a new update for Windows 10. This update is available for Windows Insider in Skip Ahead. The latest update is major one which brings many new features.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings the ability to convert handwriting into text, new ink effects for handwriting and drawing and more. Check out the full changelog below.
- Convert handwriting to text: Take quick handwritten notes, and later convert them to text to align with the rest of your content. It’ll even preserve the size and color of your ink, as well as highlights and effects! On the Draw tab, click the Lasso Select button. Drag a circle around the text you want to convert, then click Ink to Text.
- More dazzling ink effects: Grab a pen on the Drawing tab and try out lava, ocean, bronze, and rose gold. Make your notes sparkle!
- More graph features: In addition to graphing your function, OneNote can now calculate its key features — such as minima, maxima, or axes intercepts.
- Revisit recent pages: Use the new Forward and Back arrows above the Home tab to navigate through the note pages you’ve already visited.
- Link to a specific paragraph: Create a link to a specific paragraph and jump to that content. It’s a great way to make a quick table of contents at the top of a long page of notes, or copy the link and paste it in an email to help others find the specific content you want them to see.
- Copy a hyperlink: Right-click a hyperlink in your notes and copy the link to use in other places.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.