Microsoft has announced an update (v2.0) for the preview version of Azure SDK for Node.js. This update comes with new features and 20 new modules for services such as SQL and DocumentDB management.
Microsoft has been receiving the feedback from developers on using Node.js for Azure development, and with this release the company has made some significant improvements to the developer experience, which includes enhancements to the modules themselves as well as some updates to make working in Visual Studio Code better.
Aside from the updates to the existing modules, this update includes the preview release of 20 new modules.
- Advisor Management (azure-arm-advisor)
- Automation Management (azure-arm-automation)
- Billing Management (azure-arm-billing)
- Cognitive Services Management (azure-arm-cognitiveservices)
- Container Registry Management (azure-arm-containerregistry)
- Customer Insights Management (azure-arm-customerinsights)
- DocumentDB Management (azure-arm-documentdb)
- Logic Management (azure-arm-logic)
- Machine Learning Management (azure-arm-machinelearning)
- Media Services Management (azure-arm-mediaservices)
- Operational Insights Management (azure-arm-operationalinsights)
- Recovery Services Backup Management (azure-arm-recoveryservicesbackup)
- Recovery Services Management (azure-arm-recoveryservices)
- Relay Management (azure-arm-relay)
- Scheduler Management (azure-arm-scheduler)
- Search Management (azure-arm-search)
- ServiceFabric Management (azure-arm-servicefabric)
- ServiceMap Management (azure-arm-servicemap)
- SQL Management (azure-arm-sql)
- Storage Import Export Management (azure-arm-storageimportexport)
For further reading, visit this page