Below is full change log for Microsoft Edge browser.
• LastPass: The LastPass extension is now available to preview. You can download the extension from the Windows Store here. See the Known Issues section below for some known issues with this extension.
• Download notification improvements: We have updated the download notification in Microsoft Edge to include filename, download status, and site domain on separate lines.
New web platform features:
• TCP Fast Open is now disabled by default and can be enabled under about:flags.
• Fixed an issue on PC and Mobile that caused a grey bar to appear on the left side of the browser window in some situations
• Fixed an issue on PCs that would cause tab icons to disappear following some Remote Desktop connections
• Fixed an issue on mobile that would sometimes not scroll to results when using “Find in Page”
• If you click on a file download link, it will open a tab and close it without doing anything in Microsoft Edge. The workaround is to go to the Download pane and start the download there by clicking “Save” or “Save as”
Know issues with the LastPass extension:
• Copying with keyboard shortcuts does not work in the LastPass extension popup
• Creating a new profile from the LastPass popup may crash the browser
• LastPass Vault fails to load when there are no items in the vault
• LastPass icons overlap the default placeholder glyphs for credential textboxes
• Password import is not currently supported