Microsoft is preparing to introduce a new feature for the chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser on Windows, Mac and Linux – Hide the title bar when using vertical tabs (via MSPU)
Introduced with latest build of Edge Canary (91.0.825.0), this feature, which is still experimental, hides the title bar from the browser window which looks very nice when working in full screen especially on bigger displays.
How to hide the title bar in Microsoft Edge
- Download and Install the latest Microsoft Edge Canary from the official website.
- Open Edge, type edge://flags in address bar and press enter.
- Type title bar in search box and look for Vertical tabs hide title bar.
- From the drop down, select Enabled against Vertical tabs hide title bar option.
- Restart the browser.
- Now click on Turn on Vertical tabs button (present at top left corner)
Here are pictures for better understanding. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below.