Microsoft has released version 104 of its Edge browser to those enrolled to Beta channel. The Edge Build 104.0.1293.14 brings many new user policies along with itself. The new policies may enable Edge mini menu, allow import of data from other browsers on launch, can enable text prediction and more.
Check the full changelog provide by Microsoft for the new Edge Beta update. The update also makes one policy obsolete.
- AllowedDomainsForApps – Define domains allowed to access Google Workspace
- AskBeforeCloseEnabled – Get user confirmation before closing a browser window with multiple tabs
- BrowserCodeIntegritySetting – Configure browser process code integrity guard setting
- DoubleClickCloseTabEnabled – Double Click feature in Microsoft Edge enabled (only available in China)
- ImportOnEachLaunch – Allow import of data from other browsers on each Microsoft Edge launch
- QuickSearchShowMiniMenu – Enables Microsoft Edge mini menu
- PasswordManagerRestrictLengthEnabled – Restrict the length of passwords that can be saved in the Password Manager
- PDFXFAEnabled – XFA support in native PDF reader enabled
- TextPredictionEnabled – Text prediction enabled by default
- U2fSecurityKeyApiEnabled – Allow using the deprecated U2F Security Key API