Microsoft has announces the availability of new services and features on Microsoft Flow. Some examples include new Azure AD connector, shared mailboxes support, automatic replies and much more.
Here is a quick down of major new features and/or services and improvements.
- Azure Active Directory admin actions
- Working with shared mailboxes
- Handling automatic replies
- Create custom connector webhooks
- Manage Flow owners in the admin center
- Button sharing from mobile improvements
- New connector reference documentation
In addition, Microsoft Flow is now available in Canada. This means that you can now create environments in Canada (which run in Canadian data centers). If you are an existing Flow user, you can also create a new environment in Canada and choose to use that.
For an in-depth information, please visit the source page below.