Microsoft Launcher (Beta) has received a new update for Android devices. The latest update version is 4.4 which comes with the several new features.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings support for folders in app drawer, ability to enable and disable dock
, the ability to select multiple apps at the same time, and more.
Check out the full changelog below.
Microsoft Launcher (Beta) Changelog:
- Enable creating folders in app drawer – this is a long ask from users and now your wait worth it!
- Batch mode of apps on home screen and app drawer – you can now select multiple items at the same time, across different page, move, remove, drag&drop or even creating new folders in home screen or app drawer though long press menu;
- Enable/disable dock – now you can design you home screen without the dock, with more imagination and flexibility!
- Open app animation;
- Pill count improvements on Line, BBM, Instagram, Yammer, Textra, WhatsApp and more – this is one of the highest bug reporting in our weekly user feedback report, so we spend a whole release to make it better, it’s still not perfect so please keep the feedback coming in around this.
- Weather / Time widget refinement to mitigate weather refresh issue – we also receive quite some bug reporting around weather not refresh and cannot manually update, etc. we did several improvements on this, explore them on the widget and let us know how it works.
- bug fixing and perf tuning
You can download the updated app from the link given below.