In a surprise last-minute push before Anniversary update release today, Microsoft has now released Windows 10 cumulative update Build 14393.10 to all Insider rings now. Insiders in Fast, Slow & Release Preview Rings can now download and install the update KB3176929 that brings the RTM Build 14393 to version 14393.10.
The build as expected may not bring anything new but may pack fixes to bugs and issues reported by Insiders on last Build 14393.5. Microsoft has not posted the changelog yet and we will keep you updated about what has been fixed, when it becomes available.
Windows 10 Build 14393.10 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of background tasks and extensions for Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed licensing issue that prevents apps from activating.
- Addressed issue that prevents changing display orientation after attaching a keyboard dock.
- Addressed issue with scheduled update scans that are delayed during Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue that sometimes prevent Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) apps from receiving keyboard input.
- Addressed issue with event logging that creates very large virtual allocations.
- Addressed issues that cause high battery drain when a Windows 10 Mobile device is idle or the screen is off.
- Addressed additional issues with Cortana, Microsoft Query and Microsoft Excel compatibility, and the Korean Input Method Editor (IME).
Click here to read the most detailed Windows 10 Anniversary update changelog on web with all new features and changes over TH2.
Anniversary update ISO images have already appeared on VLSC and in case you are interested you can download them for clean install by clicking here.