Last week Xbox One users got the major update called Summer Update for their system which brings tons of new features for Xbox One like Cortana, support for background music and many of small improvements and fixes.
Now today Microsoft has released yet another new update for Xbox One preview members. This update packs with fixes for USB, keyboard and for billing & payment system. There are still some know issues related with “My apps & games” section. Microsoft maybe fix these issues in upcoming updates.
The OS version of latest update is rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160730-2312. And below is full change log.
What’s new in latest update
Payments & Billing
• When adding a new payment method, the “View terms” button should now function correctly.
• Resolved an issue which caused the Xbox One S to fail to recognize USB keyboards after powering on.
• Resolved an issue which could cause party chat to crash when using the Kinect.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
My Games & Apps
• If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
• You may encounter an installation error (0x800700002) when attempting to install or update universal apps.
• Workaround:Uninstall and reinstall the app. If you have the app installed on both the internal hard drive and an external hard drive, be sure to uninstall from both.
• If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.