Visual Studio 2015, the most powerful tool in the world. With Visual Studio you can build great app locations and can deploy it easily. With great intellisense help, you can code fast and can get work done faster. I daily use it and I personally suggest other developers to get this.
Now after 2 months since the release of the first update, now VS has scored another update. The latest update packs with some new features and also important bug fixes which was reported by some developers.
The main important change is faster database engine for C and C++ that speeds up operations on code.
What’s new in latest update??
• Crashes when editing C# or Visual Basic files while editing
• Crashes when updating error list entries for C# and Visual Basic projects while editing.
• Out of memory exceptions when C# and Visual Basic projects are kept open for long sessions.
• Delays when opening C++projects.
• Over 300 C++ compiler bugs (some address code-generation issues and required breaking changes; see Breaking Changes in Visual C++ 2015 Update 2)
• Errors when creating document-level projects for Office 2016 with the Office Developer Tools.
• Hangs when trying to access local help.
• Hangs in setup when using read-only or disconnected drives.
• Failures with not installable packages and when selecting features.
You can download this update from below link.