Microsoft has pushed a new update to the Office Insiders registered in the Monthly Channel. The feature brings lots of new features such as Live captions and subtitles, ability to bring your LinkedIn Network to Outlook. There are other improvements as well along with other bug fixes. You can read the official changelog below to learn more.
- Save your changes as they happen: Upload your files to OneDrive to make sure all your updates are saved automatically. This is new in Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Live captions and subtitles: When you present, you can have your words automatically shown on the screen as captions or translated into subtitles in another language for your audience. Just toggle subtitles right from Slide Show or Presenter View. For best results, use a headset microphone. This is New in Powerpoint.
- Inserting an online video is easier than ever: Want to put a video from Vimeo or YouTube on your slide? The video page link is all you need. This is new in Powerpoint.
- You compute, we format: We change hard-drawn math expressions into standard characters. Just choose Ink to Math and select your handwritten notes to get started. This is new in Powerpoint.
- Bring your LinkedIn network to Outlook: Securely connect your LinkedIn account with your Microsoft account to see information from LinkedIn profiles directly in the People Card in Outlook for Windows. This is new in Outlook.