Microsoft has just released Windows 10 Build 10586 that can be the TH2 public release build or November Refresh update to Windows Insiders. As expected this build is all about fixes and improvements over the last Build 10576.
Build 10586 Changelog:
- The issue where any audio playing (like music from Groove, or videos from the Movies & TV app) gets reduced by 75% for a period of time after a notification pops up from Action Center is fixed.
- Pressing the power button on your Surface Pro 3 should put your Surface Pro 3 to sleep instead of shutting it down.
- We fixed an issue reported by Windows Insiders where a disksnapshot.exe command prompt window would flash randomly.
- Windows should now remember your previous login type. For example, if you log in with a PIN – it will prompt you for a PIN next time instead of another type.
- We fixed an issue where Tab previews in Microsoft Edge were appearing as black if the page was not scrolled to the top, and web note clippings were also appearing as black.
- Small form-factor devices, like the Dell Venue 8 Pro, that boot with rotation or virtual mode screen size set larger than the physical screen size should no longer experience a bluescreen on upgrade.
- Apps and games should download from the Store more reliably.