Microsoft Remote Desktop app is receiving an update in the Google Play Store for Android.
With the latest build (10.0.7.1066), Microsoft has completely rewritten the app to use the same underlying RDP core engine as the iOS and macOS clients.
In addition, the Android TV devices are now fully supported by the client application including full support for Windows Virtual Desktop.
• Rewrote the client to use the same underlying RDP core engine as the iOS and macOS clients.
• Enabled the transfer of connections and settings from Remote Desktop 8.
• New Connection Center experience.
• New Connection Progress UI.
• New in-session Connection Bar.
• Added support for Android TV devices.
• Implemented full support for Windows Virtual Desktop.
• Integration with the Microsoft Authenticator app to enable conditional access when subscribing to WVD feeds.
Use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. With Microsoft Remote Desktop, you can be productive no matter where you are.
Find the app in the store by clicking on the link below.