Microsoft has started to introduce some new calendar features in outlook.com on web. These new calendar features will help users to stay on top of family activities by automatically add dinner reservations, concerts and events to calendar; follow favorite sports teams; and share calendar with others.
All these features will make Outlook.com calendar more intelligent and helpful than ever before.
Here’s a brief introduction to each new feature:
- Microsoft Family calendar—Keep your family up-to-date with a single place for all of your events that everyone in the family can access.
- Improved calendar sharing—Easily share your Outlook calendar with anyone who has an Outlook.com or Office 365 account.
- Expanded support for events in your email—Outlook now automatically adds dinner reservations and other events to your calendar.
- Expanded support for Interesting calendars—Interesting calendars now supports more languages, teams and sports.
- Cortana can schedule your remote meetings—Stop emailing back and forth to set up a meeting. Sign up for the Calendar.help Preview and ask Cortana to schedule a phone or conference call for you.
To learn more and how each new feature works, please visit the source link below.