Like most of the companies out there, Microsoft too has a soft corner for the web. The company has brought its video calling service Skype to the web. This is basically a web app that works across all platforms with a modern browser. You can do many cool things and some of them are listed below.
- HD video calling—Experience HD in one-to-one or group video calling, now with call reactions.
- Call recording—Capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings with colleagues.
- Notifications panel—Grab a cup of coffee and catch up on what you’ve missed in your notifications panel. Click the bell icon to see reactions to your messages, @mentions in group conversations, or if someone quoted you—all in one central place. Just click a message in the notifications panel to jump into the conversation.
- Find within conversations—You can now easily find messages in the current conversation by typing the word or phrase you want to find in the search box.
- Chat Media Gallery—Looking for the link or photo sent a few weeks ago? The Chat Media Gallery makes it easy to find files, links, and photos shared in a conversation. Whether it was yesterday or last month. No more scrolling through your chat history—just click Gallery under the chat name to see all the files, links, and photos in the conversation.
Do you use Skype as your daily driver? Don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below.