Microsoft’s India only smart SMS messaging app has been updated in the Google Play Store for Android.
The latest update, version 1.0.31, brings quite a few new but useful features along with bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you are a frequent SMS sender, you might like the new SMS scheduling option which lets you set a date and time for a message and let the app sent it at the specified date/time. Although we are surrounded by the internet-based smart messaging apps like WhatsApp etc. for frequent conversations, this stays as a useful feature for a certain group of people.
How to schedule a message
1. Open SMS Organizer app (set default, if not done already).
2. Create a new message.
3. Type in the phone number or choose from the contact list in To field.
4. Tap on the small calendar icon to the bottom left.
5. Pick a date.
6. Pick the time.
7. Write a message if not done already.
8. Tap on schedule. Done! The message will be sent at the date+time specified in step 5 and 6.
This update also adds the option to set a message signature, just like the email signature. Once set, the message signature will be attached to each message that goes out. This will be useful for businesses or in corporate organizations etc.
Here is the complete changelog for version 1.0.31
1. Support for sending scheduled messages
2. Support for message signature
3. Group notifications
4. Handling more OTP patterns
5. Notifications fix for multi-user devices
6. Bug Fixes
Find the app in the Play Store below.