Microsoft Surface Go is shipping now in the markets it went on pre-order earlier. It is now available to buy in markets listed below in the “Surface Go release date & markets” section.
Surface Go Buy/Pre-order links:
Provided below are Surface Go pre-order links for some major markets.
Microsoft has finally made its 10-inch Surface Go Tablet official after incessant leaks of the device left very less to the imagination. The launch is surprisingly low-key but Microsoft has touched the lowest price point so far with the Surface Go pricing that will retail at $399 MSRP.
Surface Go will be available in two variants Wi-Fi and LTE, with LTE variant arriving later this year. Check the Surface Go specs, features, images, video, release date and other details below.
Surface Go release date & markets:
Surface Go with Wi-Fi will be available for pre-order tomorrow, July 10 in select markets with August 2 release date. The Surface Go LTE model will be arriving later this year.
Surface Go will be available for pre-order beginning on July 10 in the following markets, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. In the coming weeks, Surface Go will be available for pre-order in Japan, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and in China with more markets to follow.
Surface Go Specs & Features:
- Smallest, lightest, and most affordable Surface yet
- Weighs 1.15 pounds and is 8.3 mm thin
- 10” , custom calibrated 3:2 ratio, optically-bonded Pixel Sense™ display. It has 217 PPI and the optical bonding gives you a full 180 degree viewing angle.
- Surface Pen with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity, low pen parallax, low latency, and precision for accurate note taking, drawing and computer-aided design.
- 7th Generation Intel Pentium Gold Processor 4415Y
- Intel HD 615 GPU
- Available in several memory and storage configurations, 4/8 GB of RAM and up to a 256 GB NVMe SSD.
- Fanless design
- Up to nine hours of battery life
- Intelligent charging means that you can fully charge Surface Go from 0 to 100% capacity, in just 2 hours
- Surface Go Signature Type Cover is custom-made for Surface Go
- A built-in kickstand with full friction hinge that extends to 165 degrees helps you stay in your flow from tablet to studio mode
- Surface Go also has the ports you need, including Surface Connect for charging and docking; USB-C 3.1 for data, video, and charging; a headphone jack; and a MicroSD card reader for storage expansion.
- 8MP rear Camera
- MicroSD card slot
- Near field sensor, this can be used to read RFID tags
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X16 LTE Modem
- 5MP front facing camera
- Infrared camera for facial recognition with Windows Hello.
Surface Go Tech Specs:
Windows 10 in S mode1
Microsoft Office 365 Home 30-day trial
9.65″ x 6.90″ x 0.33″ (245 mm x 175 mm x 8.30 mm)
Starting at 1.15 lbs (522 g), not including Type Cover*
eMMC drive: 64GB
Solid-state drive (SSD): 128GB SSD
Screen: 10″ PixelSense™ Display
Resolution: 1800 x 1200 (217 PPI) resolution
Aspect ratio: 3:2
Contrast ratio: 1500:1
Touch: 10-point multi-touch
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Up to 9 hours of video playback2
Intel® Pentium® Gold Processor 4415Y
TPM 2.0 for enterprise security
Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
4GB or 8GB RAM
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible
Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
1 x USB-C
3.5 mm headphone jack
1 x Surface Connect port
Surface Type Cover port
microSDXC card reader
Compatible with Surface Dial* off-screen interaction
Cameras, video, and audio
Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)
5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video
8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
2W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
Intel® HD Graphics 615
Physical buttons: Volume, Power
Ambient light sensor
What’s in the box
Quick start guide
Safety and warranty documents
1-year limited hardware warranty
Best-in-class support from Microsoft Store
30-day return policy
90 days of free technical phone support
12 months in-store support and technical assistance
1 free training session to transfer data and optimize performance