Microsoft Teams app on the App Store for iOS has received an update to version 1.0.14. With the latest update, Microsoft has added quite a few new features to improve the app user experience and performance, too.
Some of the major changes include the ability to mark down items as read r unread and previewing emails before being sent on channels. Plus, you can now notice a typing indicator whenever somebody is typing a reply in a conversation.
Find the full changelog below.
What’s New in Version 1.0.14
- Improved display of tables and lists
- Mark items in activity feed as read or unread
- See when others are typing a response in chat
- Preview emails sent to channels
- Improved support for accessibility font size changes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Find the latest update in the App Store below.