Swiftkey,the most popular Keyboard on Android & iOS devices in their respective stores. It is the most widely used app also with lots of features. It has lots of feature that set it different & best among all the other Keyboard apps available on any platform.
Now according to a report from The Financial Times, Microsoft is going to buy SwiftKey for $250 Million. We all know that Microsoft already has one of the best keyboards out there in mobile OS with Swipe Flow feature to be the most unique & exciting. When asked Microsoft for any confirmation, the company said “nothing to share at this time” . It launched it’s first keyboard in 2010 for Android OS & then in 2014, it came to iOS also. It has unique theme supports also with different sounds on keypress.
Some features are given below,
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
The Keyboard & SDK from of SwiftKey are available on more than 500 million of Android & iOS devices around the globe. It is also noted that Microsoft is also paying $250 Million to the London based firm.
Thanks to DT Bhattacharjee for the tip