Microsoft’s Swiftkey beta app has received a new update for Android Devices. The latest update brings some new features to the app.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings new toolbar feature, allows to get faster and easier access to your favorite SwiftKey features. Also fixed jumbled words in Chrome. Check out the full changelog below.
Swiftkey beta Changelog:
* Introducing Toolbar, a new way to get faster and easier access to your favorite SwiftKey features. Just tap the “+” on the left of the prediction bar to give it a try.
* Use & make your own stickers directly within SwiftKey
* Type in Hiragana layout for Japanese
* You can now type in 9 new languages: Afar, Banjarese, Fulani, Gayo, Guarani, Madurese, Minangkabau, Nias & Bengkulu
* Jumbled words in Chrome should not be happening
You can download the updated app from the link given below.