The third party YouTube app MyTube Beta for Windows 10 devices is getting a new update for Windows 10 Mobile, PC and Xbox One. The latest update version is 184.108.40.206.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings Room hosting support for PPP routers. The latest update also brings Removed requirement for remote system to have a status of “Available” before casting to it. Check out the full changelog below.
myTube Beta Changelog:
Here’s the changelog:
– Targeting April 2018 SDK
– Added Room hosting support for PPP routers
– Added Room history
– When hosting a Room on an unsupported router, a message will appear to warn you of connection issues
– Hides video stop button while in a Room
– Removed requirement for remote system to have a status of “Available” before casting to it
– Fixed crash in Rooms when the app encounters a router that doesn’t support the services the app is expecting
– Fixed issue where Room URL and password would not change as you entered new Rooms
– Fixed issue where Room URL couldn’t be copied
– Fixed potential crash when reading the clipboard for YouTube URLs
– (16299 and above) When a setting is changed that requires a restart, the app will actually restart instead of closing
– (Xbox) Added support for system reveal focus visual.
You can download the updated app from the link given below.