myTube has received a huge update in the Windows Store and has now transformed into a full-featured UWP app on Windows 10. This means you can now consume YouTube content and all the great features of myTube 3.0 on PC, too. myTube is undoubtedly one of the best, shiny third-party YouTube app in the Windows Store, with rich set of features and nice UI/UX customizations.
Some of the major features of myTube include:
- Continue watching your current video while you browse the app
- Listen to music videos in the background while you use other apps
- Support for up to 2160p playback and 60 FPS videos
- Download videos and audio to watch or listen to later
- Create and manage playlists on your channel
- View and play playlists even when offline
- Post comments, and reply to comments from others
- Receive notifications when your favorite channels upload new videos
- Upload videos to YouTube
- Cast videos to the big screen with DLNA
The app is not available as a free download, however, you can get the trial version which lets you watch 1 hour of video in every 3 hours, then you will have to wait 10 minutes to continue watching.
If you are a heavy YouTube user on Windows 10, then this could be a must have app for you.