Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Preview Alpha & BETA rings builds. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171203-1700 and it is available from 6:00PM PST 12/4 (2:00AM GMT 5/12).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see, fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1711.171203-1700 Changelog:
• Fixed an issue which caused certain wireless networks to be missing from the list when scanning for available wireless networks.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused unexpected network disconnections when using a wireless connection.
• Games/apps not installing/updating/launching
• We investigated reports of some users in ASIA/APAC(Australia & Pacific) countries that could note install/update/launch any games or apps. We have conduced service changes in the global network for ASIA and APAC countries that should resolve these errors.
• We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew
• Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
• Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.