Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Omega and Delta Ring. The Build version is1806.180726-1758 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
My Games and Apps
- Users should no longer experience Various Games and Apps failing to launch which required a title uninstall and reinstall. This fix will resolve the issue when you launch the title.
- Users should no longer experience an issue with the Store app erroring out with the (0x80070bfa) error when browsing/launching the Store.
- Fixes to resolve the issue with Wireless and Wired networks failing to be detected when the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.