Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Preview Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.171004-2049 and it is available from2:00PM PDT 10/6 (9:00PM GMT 6/10).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see, fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1710.171004-2049 Changelog:
• Games & Apps
• Improvements for game performance when the Guide is open or content is downloading in the background.
• Party Chat
Additional improvements to resolve degraded party chat performance while playing a game.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Guide to crash during navigation.
• User interface improvements for the Sign-in page when multiple accounts are added.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Friends list to display as empty.
• Game DVR
• Resolved an issue which caused the colors in 4K/HDR game clips to display incorrectly.
• Resolved an issue which caused 4K/HDR screenshots to display incorrectly in the Guide.
User interface improvements for the new Backup & transfer page.
• Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to be unable to read longer text excerpts.
• Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to stop when encountering large blank spaces in text excerpts.
• Fixes for Arabic language in the initial console set up experience. • Fixed an issue where some content in the Guide would appear unlocalized.
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the dashboard to crash when navigating between tabs.
• What’s New
Updates for the What’s New interface (which pops up after downloading major system updates).
Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented Cortana voice commands from functioning in Games & Apps.
• Games & Apps
Game saves may take a long time to sync. Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
• Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.