Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171110-1609 and it is available from 6:00PM PST 11/11 (10:00PM GMT 11/11).
Coming to what this build brings, we can see, fixes and known issues in the changelog shared officially. This build brings many fixes and performance improvements.
Build 1711.171110-1609 Changelog:
My Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue when installing an update for some games caused the entire game to re-install on completion.
• Fixed an issue with some Game Saves in which they did complete after previously playing offline.
• Fixed an issue in which Games on external HDD that are not registered on a new console that have updates do not show in the Updates section of collection.
• Fixed some graphical artifacts, textures, occlusion and compression for certain titles at the platform level.
• Implemented updates to the 4k video pipeline for Netflix and key partners to support 4k VP9 video playback
• Fixed an issue in which notifications for messaging/parties and sometimes achievements were not popping/displaying.
• Fixed the reliability of Network Transfer between consoles on your network. This resolves cases in which the source console could not be found, or installs start then failed.
• Fixed an issue in the HDD Profile backup feature that would fail when loading the users gamerpic.
• Various localization fixes to the shell UI and the accessories app.
• Fixed an issue in which Videos within the activity feed pages would often appear with black video playback.
• Fixed issues with Crackling audio for some users in Party Chat
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
• Narrator can stop reading large amounts of text.