Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1804.180314-1900 and it will begin rolling out at 6.00 p.m. PST and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
- We have resolved the issues that some users with Spatial Audio experienced unexpected game volumes when playing games or apps.
- We have resolved the issue in which the Mono output feature was not working as expected.
- We have resolved the HDMI-in volume is lower issue that users have been experiencing for TV Input and some media apps.
Home – Guide
- We have resolved the issue in which some users have been experiencing the Guide crash.
Game Install Progress
- We have resolved the issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%.
- Users should no longer encounter any issues playing 4k content in the Vudu app.
Settings – Accessory App
- We have resolved an issue in which some users were not able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- We continue to identify issues with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.Workaround – Plug in a wired or wireless keyboard
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation and please provide the make and model of your TV and the firmware version.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
Mixer – Games UWP Games
- There is an issue with broadcasting UWP Games. If you start a game then proceed to load Mixer and the broadcast fails we are tracking this issue. Workaround – Start Mixer to broadcast then start the game and you can broadcast while the game is running.