Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 Build for those in Xbox One Alpha Ring. The Build version is rs3_release_xbox_dev_ 1805.180422-0811 and it will begin rolling out at 2.00 p.m. PDT and will become mandatory shortly after that.
Coming to what this build brings, we can see new features, many fixes and performance improvements in the changelog shared officially.
Xbox Insider Blog post on the 1805 features:
- We have fixed an issue in which some users are unable to navigate away from a Club page.
- Fixed an issue when searching via Guide and changing the filer results in being unable to access the virtual keyboard.
- Fixed and issue where attempting to access Button Mapping and Vibration did not launch the Xbox Accessories app.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users may notice the Gamerscore icon is missing in their profile when using the Light Theme or Theme schedule.
- Some users may encounter an issue with their WiFi connection when resuming the console from standby where it will not connect to their network.
- Workaround: Please reboot the console
- Some users may be seeing a “Local cache is full” message when powering on their console. This is due to the Wi-Fi bug above.
Navigation and Selection in Menu’s
- Users are unable to select an action in menus. This means users are unable to:
- Cannot move/copy content in Network transfer or locally from the internal HDD to an external HDD
- Set a default disk to install content if they have more than one drive attached
- Therefore you are unable to set external HDD as default install location if your internal HDD is set