Microsoft has started rolling out a fresh new build for Office Insiders on Android platform.
Build 16.0.13001.20020 is now available and adds a new feature to PowerPoint as well as the Microsoft Outlook for Android.
PowerPoint users on Android can now take advantage of Presenter Coach.
This feature helps users to rehearse an upcoming presentation right on their Android smartphone. It also flags issues such as talking too fast or saying “um” too many times.
How it works
- Open any Presentation in your PowerPoint or Office Mobile app.
- Tap the Overflow menu (3 dots on top right corner).
- Tap Rehearse with Coach.
- Tap Start Rehearsing when you are ready to rehearse your presentation.
With Outlook, Microsoft is introducing New photo gallery for an immersive browsing experience built right into the camera.
- When composing an email, tap on the Camera button from the actions bar.
- Once launched, select the appropriate mode to import images in, by switching camera Modes.
- Tap images from the filmstrip gallery to import. Selected images will have numbers in the corners indicating order of selection.
- You can also enter the full screen gallery by tapping on the Photo icon on the bottom left of the camera screen. This will retain your previous selection from the filmstrip.
- Once the selection is complete, tap the Next button. This should lead to the edit screen. You can swipe through images to edit different images.
- Once editing is completed, tapping the Next button will insert the images inline in the email.
Download Office Mobile for Android by clicking on the link below.
Source : Microsoft