OneNote app for Windows 10 has received a new update. The latest update version is 16.0.10325.20049 and is for Insiders.
In terms of changes, the latest update brings the bunch of new features and improvements. For example, the latest update brings the ability to pin a transparent version of OneNote’s live tile and more. Check out the full changelog below.
- Now you can pin a new page tile your Start menu. Tapping the tile will launch OneNote and create a new page in your Quick Notes.
- You can now pin a transparent version of OneNote’s live tile. You can enable this in Options menu.
- There’s a new Online Video on the ribbon’s Insert tab, making it easier to embed videos on the page.
- You can now choose your default way to paste text into OneNote. You can either keep the source formatting, merge the formatting or just paste as text.
- You now have an option to whether include source link during paste process or not.
- Cut, Copy and Paste is now available in the ribbon.
- The updated Clear Formatting can clear any custom paragraph spacing which may have been copied from another source.
- Simplified ribbon which Microsoft last month is now rolling out to select Insiders.
- You now have an option to hide the borders of a table. You can now quickly select a range of cells. And you can now choose whether or not to include the header row when sorting.
- You can easily add symbols using the Symbol Gallery on the ribbon.
- You now have two new eraser sizes.
- Microsoft Translator integration allows you to translate the selection or an entire page insider OneNote.
Thanks, Pankaj for this tip!!!!
You can download the updated app from the link given below.