Microsoft has released a fresh new update for its Outlook Groups mobile app for Android devices in the Play Store. The latest update, version 2.5.6, according to the changelog has an updated user interface as well as a new logo.
The Outlook Groups mobile app brings the Office 365 Groups shared mailbox to your pocket and helps to collaborate with your team on the go. In order to function, the Outlook Groups mobile app requires an Office 365 work or school subscription, just like Office 365 Groups.
With Outlook Groups you can:
- Easily participate in group email conversations
- View and co-author Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) shared with your group
- Schedule events on the group calendar
- Upload files to the group document library
- “Like” a message, or @mention a person or a group
Find the latest update in the Play Store below.