Microsoft has pushed a new update to Outlook for Mac in the insider channel. The update takes the app’s version to 16.9 (171206). The update brings new features, improvements, and fixes to Outlook for Mac.
The update brings improvements in new account configuration flow, keyboard navigation through events and Skype for Business phone and access code generation. There are many fixes and some known issues too. Check the official changelog below.
Fixed a hang issue when loading large emails with HTML formatting.
- Fixed an issue with selecting the right Kerberos account for Kerberos authentication
- Fixed an issue about tokenizing a list of comma separated emails address in the To: field.
- Fixed a bug where inline images show up as blank on email reply
- Improve app stability
New or improved features:
- Improved new account configuration flow for some well-known domains IMAP accounts.
- Improved keyboard navigation through events on the Calendar grid when multiple calendars are selected.
- Improved Skype for Business phone and access code generation for quicker dial-in.
No known issues in this update