Microsoft has released PowerToys v0.27.0 for the general public.
This release mainly focusses on end-user experience, stability, accessibility, localization and quality of life improvements for both the development team and the users.
- Installer improvements including dark mode
- Large sums of accessibility issues fixed.
- Worked on localization effort. If you find issues, please [make us aware so we can correct them][loc-bug].
- Multi-monitor editor experience now drastically improved for discoverability.
- Zones being forgotten on restart
- Added in ability to have no layout
- Updated interface
- Removed unused dependencies
- Added Lookbehind support via Boost library
Download directly from the official GitHub repo.