Quantum Break, a revolutionary new gaming and entertainment experience developed by Remedy Entertainment is going to launch on April 5, it will be launched for XBOX One and Windows 10 worldwide.
To celebrate its launch 11 participating Microsoft store locations in the U.S. and Canada will be hosting launch events on April 4. Here, fans will be able to take a early look of the game as well as they will be able to enjoy music and foods. In addition, the first 200 fans to purchase Quantum Break at each location will receive a limited-edition Quantum Break poster as a gift.
List of stores participating are:-
- Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA)
- Pacific Centre (Vancouver, Canada)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, TX)
- Park Meadows Mall (Lone Tree, CO)
- The Florida Mall (Orlando, FL)
- Tysons Corner Center (Mclean, VA)
- Westfield Century City (Los Angeles)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Bellevue Square (Seattle, WA)
- The Domain (Austin, TX)
- Microsoft Flagship Store on Fifth Ave. and 53rd. St. (New York City, NY)
Fans who pre-order Quantum Break for Xbox One at participating retailers, including Microsoft stores, or through the Xbox Store will also receive a full-game download of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare via backward compatibility. In addition, if you pre-order Quantum Break at Microsoft stores by April 4, you will receive a $10 Microsoft store gift card or place your pre-order at microsoftstore.com and receive a $10 Xbox gift card digital code.
Australian fans will also have a chance to meet the Quantum Break star Shawn Ashmore in a post-launch event at the Microsoft Flagship Store, Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street Mall.
Remedy Entertainment will also Live stream the even for the fans who are not able to make it to the launch event.