Windows 10 Skype app has been updated to a new version for Windows Insiders. The new version 12.9.565.0 brings many new features and UI changes along with itself.
Some of these features like notification panel were made available on other platforms already. Check the full changelog below.
- Stay on top of your day with help from the notification panel. Quickly jump back into conversations to see reactions to your messages and @ mentions.
- Control your presence – set your presence on Skype by going to your profile and selecting Active, Do Not Disturb or Invisible.
- Chat instantly – you no longer need to add your friends as contacts. Simply find them on Skype and start chatting one-to-one or in a group conversation.
- Express how you feel during a call with emoticon, text or photo reactions.
- Share your virtual world and activity with others over a Skype video call in Windows Mixed Reality