Slack (Beta) app for Windows Phone has received an update in the Windows Store.
The latest app
v2017.315.0.0 mostly concentrates on bug fixes and there is no new feature introduced to the users. Howver, the regular updates to the app are always very much appreciated as they enhance the experience and increase the overall smoothness.
Here is the recent changelog:
- A few users were experiencing unintended behaviors when trying to start new conversations, either getting more than they needed or nothing at all. A dose of stern discipline has remedied any bad behavior, and all is acting as it should.
- Slack Beta live tile used to keep your most recent mention on display. No good; now fixed. Pin the app and start fresh every time.
- Sent a message with a link attached? You can (now) edit and delete the message, as you might have expected to be able to do all the time.
- We brought you to a blank message screen after backing out of your threaded messages. You’ll now be returned to your regular channel.
- Opening push notifications from thread replies should no longer throw a nasty error message.
- Some channel history was unreachable and therefore unreadable. This was inconceivable and unbelievable, but undeniably rectifiable, so we fixed it.
You can get the latest update by clicking on the store link below.